[Owasp-leaders] jowasp.org

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Aug 27 18:51:52 UTC 2014

The "Java Project" page needs updating and that is on my list.

But I'd still like to experiment with a separate domain and proper modern
web design in an effort to get more traffic and spread more awareness. In
my opinion the wiki is great for collaboration but horrific for
marketing/presentation.

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Aug 27, 2014, at 11:48 AM, Bill Sempf <bill.sempf at owasp.org> wrote:

Why not just use the Java Project - that's how I am revamping the .NET
project. Essentially making it a holding tank for OWASP .NET projects, and
an incubator for new content.