[Owasp-leaders] jowasp.org

Jerry Hoff jerry at owasp.org
Wed Aug 27 18:44:05 UTC 2014

I like it - we need more experimentation like this - the owasp wiki style landing page needs some serious overhauling in my opinion - would love to see what a pro designer comes up with. If the jowasp design is a hit, maybe we can port it over to owasp.

My vote would be to do it!

Jerry

--
Jerry Hoff