[Owasp-leaders] jowasp.org

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Aug 27 18:26:56 UTC 2014

Duly noted, Jerry. I agree a dot.net "version" of OWASP would be a GOOD
idea!

For jowasp.org, I was planning on using a *very* professional designer
to build the site using *OWASP brand rules and style* and POINT to
OWASP.org projects. I intend to copy or fork *nothing* just be a "front
page" to help developers get to good Java security developer resources
easily. So yea, I would not copy the cheat sheets, just point to them,
for example.

Aloha,
Jim