[Owasp-leaders] jowasp.org

Jerry Hoff jerry at owasp.org
Wed Aug 27 18:24:10 UTC 2014

I would say that OWASP is already largely the java view of application security! We need a dotnetwasp.org!! :)

Joking aside I think it's a fun idea - almost like a filtered view of OWASP for java folk. Are you going to set up your own web page, or make some auto redirect to a particular page on the OWASP wiki?

Jerry

--
Jerry Hoff
jerry at owasp.com