[Owasp-leaders] Proposing new guidelines to start code/tool projects

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Tue Aug 26 16:42:37 UTC 2014

Helping to extend an existing project is often much easier and more useful
than starting a completely new one...

Yes, we need to unify forces serving the same purpose, it makes it easier
for everyone.
We need to review carefully the submission of new projects so we can guide
new potential project leaders into exisiting projects and they should take
the time to verify if they revive an inactive one, join forces with
existing one or starting a new one, especially document projects seem to
suffer more of this issue(many treating the same subject almost
identically) than tools or code projects

Regards

Johanna