[Owasp-leaders] Proposing new guidelines to start code/tool projects

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 16:35:39 UTC 2014

I'm in favor of this as well.

A slightly related point - in this industry we do seem to suffer a lot from
NIH (Not Invented Here, for non native English speakers).
When someone proposes a new project can we ask them to check that there
isnt already a related OWASP project?
Helping to extend an existing project is often much easier and more useful
than starting a completely new one...

Cheers,

Simon

--