[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Board Canidates

Eoin Keary eoin.keary at owasp.org
Tue Aug 26 15:56:56 UTC 2014

Yep the makeup of the current board is a good example... EU and USA members.
Elections are popularity contests.
World tours, chapter tours regional tours by candidates seem to improve their rating prior to elections.
Doing great work also helps and being visible in the community for a sustained period is good for votes also...

Re women in appsec we've got to remember that our previous ED, current director, finance and event staff were/are all women.

Eoin Keary
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988