[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Board Canidates

Tony Turner tony.turner at owasp.org
Tue Aug 26 15:42:30 UTC 2014

I'd like to point out that not all women in the security/hacking community
approve of the Ada Initiative's efforts. I think the idea is sound, but I'd
be careful of alignment with the actual organization. I personally don't
have a stake in it and would love to see more diversity in OWASP but have
to listen and take heed when I see blog posts such as Violet Blue's below:

http://violetblue.tumblr.com/post/44107008572/what-happened-with-my-security-bsides-talk

--
Tony Turner
OWASP Orlando Chapter Founder/Co-Leader