[Owasp-leaders] Community Update Next Week - What's New to Include?

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Mon Aug 25 16:34:24 UTC 2014

Leaders & Community,

Another ping to add your updates for tomorrow's community update.
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/CommunityUpdates/2014-08-26

*Speakers*
Did you speak about OWASP somewhere? Add it to the Talks & Outreach section
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/CommunityUpdates/2014-08-26#Talks_.26_Outreach>

*Projects*
New or notable project activity? Add it here
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/CommunityUpdates/2014-08-26#Projects>

*News*
Was OWASP in the news? Add it to the OWASP in the News section
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/CommunityUpdates/2014-08-26#OWASP_in_the_News>

*Chapters*
Did your chapter hold a meeting or is planning one soon?
Add it to the OWASP event calendar
<https://www.google.com/calendar/[email protected]>
and I'll make sure I include in on the update

--
Michael Coates
Chairman, OWASP Board