[Owasp-leaders] I want to boost this project (OWASP Security Labeling System Project)

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Sat Aug 23 21:49:01 UTC 2014

Dear Luis,

if you are seeking feedback or for more volunteers/review, the leaders
list is a good place to ask.
Additionally you could ask Kate whether she could mention your request
for reviews in the Connector (our newsletter) and/or join and post your
email also on the community list (owasp-community at lists.owasp.org) to
reach the wider community of interested OWASP volunteers.

Best wishes, Tobias