[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Board Canidates

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Sat Aug 23 16:54:03 UTC 2014

Talking about ladies...I'm one :-)

I want to run for the board next year....BUT

Right now I'm presenting you my proposal for the first *OWASP Project
Review committee 2.0*

Leaders, I hope I can get your support on this, and I think OWASP needs it.

This is a draft proposal, I'm open to your opinions and based on this, I
want to adapt it but my main focus is Project reviews and thats the scope
of this committee.

regards

Johanna