[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Board Canidates

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Sat Aug 23 16:30:14 UTC 2014

Hi Tom,

Thank you Tom. This is great. However, the last time that I added my
question, it wasn't posted, or removed, or maybe I didn't do something
correctly, not sure. Should I add it again, or just remain silent? In any
case my question was/is "What can the board do in the future to encourage
more participation by women in the OWASP Community?".  So there you have
it. That's what I wonder about the board. I also wonder when OWASP will
have a woman on the board, as well. It's something that I care about, and
hope that there are more opportunities for women in Application Security
and OWASP in the future. Thank you and best wishes.

Respectfully submitted,
Bev