[Owasp-leaders] Proposing new guidelines to start code/tool projects

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri Aug 22 01:30:46 UTC 2014

> Last but not least, thank you a lot for your efforts Johanna, you are
keeping the main backbone of OWASP healthy and not anyone has the
courage and toughness to do so.

+1000

More positive work and progress around projects bas been done in the
last few months than several years past. We are very lucky to have
your "extreme volunteerism", Johanna.

PS: +1 On the sandbox idea. Perhaps call it "the whiteboard" instead
of "sandbox" to denote an "IT centric idea"

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico
@Manicode