[Owasp-leaders] Proposing new guidelines to start code/tool projects

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Thu Aug 21 21:14:46 UTC 2014

I like the idea.  One thing to keep in mind though is that this may force
us to change the definition of an "incubator" project as the current
definition gives a project leader in this stage one year to produce a draft
or development release (
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Project_Stages#tab=Incubator_Projects).
The problem is that while we say we're going to go back and remove the ones
who don't accomplish this, I'm not sure if we ever really have done that in
the past and so they linger on and on...

~josh