[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Bridge between W3C <> OWASP

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Wed Aug 20 12:30:26 UTC 2014

I've been asked to also collaborate with the W3C and IETF by Mark
Nottingham, who chaired the IETF's HTTP/2 standard (fair warning, I know
Mark through a personal connection).

https://twitter.com/mnot/status/500102374745460736

I definitely +1000 this. W3C is definitely a standards body OWASP should be
involved in as it is universally applicable and used by all folks on the
Internet.

thanks
Andrew

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 12:02 PM, Jonathan Marcil <jonathan.marcil at owasp.org