[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] Jim Monico's interview

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Aug 18 21:51:09 UTC 2014

I appreciate this email, Adil.

OWASP is a vendor neutral organization and I want to make it clear that
OWASP does not endorse any of the commercial activities mentioned in
this interview or publication.

We talk about this in our core values (
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/About_The_Open_Web_Application_Security_Project#Core_Values
) as well as in our bylaws (
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Foundation_ByLaws ).

As a board member of OWASP I really try to be extra-careful in following
the spirit these and other rules. While I have certainly made mistakes
in the past, I continue to endeavor to improve.

Aloha,
Jim