[Owasp-leaders] Last week to update project for OWASP Top Trumps

Mark Miller mark.miller at owasp.org
Mon Aug 18 20:09:25 UTC 2014

I've had numerous requests as to which attributes will be used on the
cards. Let me get back to everyone within the next couple days. I'm still
trying to see if I can create a single deck that would be all inclusive...
document projects and code projects.

If  I were to do a single deck, what attributes would you suggest? -- Mark