[Owasp-leaders] Last week to update project for OWASP Top Trumps

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 19:36:23 UTC 2014

Colin,

Theres a simple solution to the AppSensor problem:

   1. Sign up to https://www.openhub.net/
   2. Go to https://www.openhub.net/p/appsensor
   3. Click on "Become the first manager for appsensor
   <https://www.openhub.net/p/appsensor/manages/new>"
   4. Correct the details :D

I think its the relevant project leaders responsibility to check the
details for thie own projects, as they are the people who should know best.

I'm one of the individuals who registered projects on OpenHub, and I didnt
knowingly exclude any projects. The problem is knowing where to find all of
the relevant data.

Which "very active OWASP projects" *which use source control *are missing?

Send me the openhub links or the source control details and I'll happily
add them.

Cheers,

Simon

--