[Owasp-leaders] Feedback Documentation Evaluation Proposal

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Thu Aug 14 21:42:26 UTC 2014

Well, only 3 persons did actually feedback on this proposal.
2 agreed 1 disagreed.

Participation is clear low and that worries me since, lets keep in mind, we
are trying to develop a methodology to review document projects

People , keep in mind that *no staff is reviewing projects at owasp*, just
a few volunteers like me, and maybe 2 more occasionally.Staff member
Kait-Disney has help us maintain the wiki from inactive projects, but
reviewing projects such as they at least can build or have an open source
repository that works has been done by a couple of volunteers

It seems like the community has no interest to have a proper review
mechanism?

Does it have sense that I keep on pushing project reviews when it seems
that only 3 persons want them?