[Owasp-leaders] H2020 project proposal

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Thu Aug 14 17:11:03 UTC 2014

>They have already put together the proposal and we'll only need to add
some bits.

Kostas, If they want OWASP to participate, I think everyone needs more
info. Since the proposal must fit the scope, it should be clarified what
kind of projects do actually fit in here and what kind of partnership will
this be. Ideally they should disclose the proposal to Project leaders so
they can verify this information. Right now I think the information is a
little vague to have a clear idea of what is this about.

regards