[Owasp-leaders] H2020 project proposal

Konstantinos Papapanagiotou konstantinos at owasp.org
Thu Aug 14 16:41:20 UTC 2014

Leaders,

I've received quite a few emails about this proposal and I feel that I need to provide some additional clarifications:

The team that has put together the proposal are not looking for more partners. They only want *owasp* to join the consortium.

They have already put together the proposal and we'll only need to add some bits.

The deadline is on august 28th and thus there's no much time to out together a brand new proposal. Also we'll need to reply ASAP to them.

Kostas