[Owasp-leaders] H2020 project proposal

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Thu Aug 14 14:40:03 UTC 2014

HI Kostas, Board

As I'm very familiar with this funding, we as OWASP can participate in any
of the research areas that can get funding which are:

   - DS-01-2014: Privacy
   <http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal/desktop/en/opportunities/h2020/topics/99-ds-01-2014.html>
   - DS-02-2014: Access Control
   <http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal/desktop/en/opportunities/h2020/topics/1050-ds-02-2014.html>
   - DS-06-2014: Risk management and assurance models
   <http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal/desktop/en/opportunities/h2020/topics/1051-ds-06-2014.html>

Each of these areas require a strong proposal based on the defined scope.
You can click each area and read more about the defined scope.

Since I see OWASP EU is registered as an organization(see attached image
of the submission page),having already a PIC (Participant Identification
Code), registered at the European commission, my question with regards this
and I expect an answer from the board is:

   - Who is entitled to submit proposals?
   - Can any project leader apply to submit to these grants?(it should be
   open to anyone I assume)
   - Who does the internal review of the proposal at OWASP to the EU
   commision?
   - How will the administration of the funds be done?

[image: Inline image 1]