[Owasp-leaders] New Project: The OWASP Top Trumps Project

Mark Miller mark.miller at owasp.org
Wed Aug 13 17:25:56 UTC 2014

Thanks for the encouragement. This is shaping up to be a fun project. if we
can get everyone to update their projects within the next week, it will be
a good card game to play at the next conference. I can even see taking over
a session room for a "World Series of OWASP" shoot out!

I ran into Colin Watson at Black Hat last week and it reminded me that his
Cornucopia deck was the germ of the idea for the OWASP Top Trumps game. As
always, thanks Colin. Great work. -- Mark