[Owasp-leaders] Mailing lists change?

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Wed Aug 13 14:44:47 UTC 2014

Patrick,

The only changes to lists.owasp.org recently was an update (apt-get
upgrade) which only had the Rackspace backup agent with an updated version.
 This is completely separate from the Mailman install.  Nothing was changed
in Mailman.

If you want to further troubleshoot this, ping me directly and we can work
through what happened.

Cheers!

--
-- Matt Tesauro