[Owasp-leaders] [OWASP ASVS] Version 2.0 Release

daniel cuthbert daniel.cuthbert at owasp.org
Wed Aug 13 08:08:16 UTC 2014

Jim and all,

It's feedback like this that makes me smile. Sahba and I were really hoping
for a document that was owned by the community. there's no point a select
few writing something that has the potential to impact many. When you are
invested in something, you want to see it be successful and I'm just happy
to see this much enthusiasm for a standard of sorts.

Now i'm looking forward to hearing from people who use it in their own
businesses, especially if it has made a difference. Please do let us know,
we'd love to do some case studies.