[Owasp-leaders] New Project: The OWASP Top Trumps Project

Mark Arnold lotusebhat at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 22:04:49 UTC 2014

Much respect Mark! Let us know how we can assist if needs be. I have been
asking our chapter locally about becoming more familiar with the various
projects within OWASP globally. This idea may serve to be the vehicle that
gets us there.

/ma

--
Best,
Mark

twitter: @lotusebhat
email: lotusebhat at post.harvard.edu

"Any man’s death diminishes me because I’m Involved in mankind." John Donne

"One thing I ask of the Lord...that I may witness the goodness of the Lord
in the land of the living (Psalms 27: 4, 13 --- my translated conflation of
these verses in the Hebrew Masoretic text, Stuttgartensia)"