[Owasp-leaders] [OWASP ASVS] Version 2.0 Release

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Aug 12 18:13:38 UTC 2014

I was very impressed at how receptive the ASVS leaders were in terms of
accepting community feedback before the final version was released. They
literally set their google doc to "anyone can edit" and announced that to
the community. This is the kind of community effort that is the intention
behind the OWASP mission.

I have been using ASVS as my "goto document" when introducing folks to
OWASP.  I think we are in an era where this kind of depth is really needed.

Great work folks!

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Aug 11, 2014, at 9:25 PM, Andrew van der Stock <vanderaj at owasp.org>
wrote:

Dan and Sahba and the team

Great work on getting it done! It looks great, and I for one will start
updating my work plans to include it in the stuff we do at work.

Pleasure doing business with you all :)

thanks
Andrew