[Owasp-leaders] CPE credits for OWASP training and meetings

Fabio Cerullo fcerullo at owasp.org
Wed Aug 6 08:00:35 UTC 2014

Guys

Each hour of training delivery, etc qualifies for a CPE credit. So in case
you organized a 1 hour webcast or in-person delivery, each participant
obtains 1 CPE.

The way we organised this for chapter meetings is by providing each
attendee a certificate of attendance and then they are responsible for
submitting them to ISC2.

Regards
Fabio