[Owasp-leaders] Plugins and python

Fabio Cerullo fcerullo at owasp.org
Sun Aug 3 21:50:19 UTC 2014

Rafael

Would you be interested in having some university students working on those
plugins?

We are launching soon the OWASP Winter Code Sprint and I think this might
be a good opportunity for your project.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Winter_Code_Sprint

If interested to participate with your project, please let Spyros (cc'ed on
this mail) know.

Thanks
Fabio