[Owasp-leaders] Ending the Leaders List - Shifting to more open list of owasp-general

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Thu Apr 10 22:06:10 UTC 2014

I think that that is a mistake, the leaders list should be a list made of
OWASP leaders

It is a privilege to be an OWASP leader and its quite nice to be able to
connect directly with so many security professionals and friends

Don't break something that kinda works

If you do come up with a solid solution then implement/execute it, and if
it is successful then the 'removal' of the old 'thing' is an easy process
(since nobody is using it)

There is no obligation for an OWASP leader to be on this list, which BTW is
one of the few that I do kinda keep on top of

So feel free to create other lists (more or less open to non-owasp leaders)
and let's see what happens