[Owasp-leaders] OWASP.next

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Thu Apr 10 18:39:16 UTC 2014

I personally think that OWASP is not as productive as it used to be a couple years ago. I believe its because people are getting protective of their domains, instead of being supportive. This makes contributors feel out of the community, and eventually leave and put their efforts somewhere else, where its more welcome.

Thanks
-Abbas
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com