[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: [WEB SECURITY] OWASP ZAP 2.3.0
michael.coates at owasp.org
Thu Apr 10 16:02:29 UTC 2014
Well done simon and team! Lots of people are using and talking about zap.
Great work with continual development on this key project!
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "psiinon" <psiinon at gmail.com>
Date: Apr 10, 2014 8:23 AM
Subject: [WEB SECURITY] OWASP ZAP 2.3.0
To: <webappsec at securityfocus.com>, "security-basics at securityfocus.com" <
security-basics at securityfocus.com>, "pen-test at securityfocus.com" <
pen-test at securityfocus.com>, <bugtraq at securityfocus.com>, "
websecurity at webappsec.org" <websecurity at webappsec.org>
OWASP ZAP 2.3.0 is now available :
Quick summary of the main changes:
* A ZAP 'lite' version in addition to the existing 'full' version
* View, intercept, manipulate, resend and fuzz client-side (browser) events
* Enhanced authentication support
* Support for non standard apps
* Input Vector scripts
* Scan policy - fine grained control
* Advanced Scan dialog
* Extended command line options
* More API support
* Internationalized help file
* Keyboard shortcuts
* New UI options
* More functionality moved to add-ons
* New and improved active and passive scanning rules
For more details see the OWASP Blog post:
Many thanks to everyone who has contributed code, language files,
enhancement requests, bug reports and general feedback.
OWASP ZAP Project leader
The Web Security Mailing List
WebSecurity RSS Feed
Join WASC on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/83336/4B20E4374DBA
WASC on Twitter
websecurity at lists.webappsec.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OWASP-Leaders