[Owasp-leaders] Chapter Event Idea - Social Hour(s)

Mark Miller mark.miller at owasp.org
Mon Sep 30 15:01:12 UTC 2013

We've done this type of thing in New York City, too, for SharePoint
gatherings... they are called "SharePint, and now have a huge global
following. Every time there is a conference or a SharePoint Saturday
anywhere in the world, there is a community lead SharePint that is a
perfect way to finish off the event.