[Owasp-leaders] Chapter Event Idea - Social Hour(s)

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Sat Sep 28 00:56:16 UTC 2013

Since 2004 in NYC metro building a large gatherings for exactly the social purpose - they work well!!

Add a social platform and watch cross pollination of other tech groups enabling chapter growth in metropolitan areas.

20 Cities, 3 countries
http://owasp.meetup.com

Keep up the fun as a new hands on chapter leader congrats!

--
Tom Brennan
m: +1 973.202.0122

OWASP Foundation