[Owasp-leaders] European Commission reference

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon Sep 23 11:18:54 UTC 2013

Great stuff,

Now that we have that references, what happens when somebody asks about
what  does *'... such as the guidelines of OWASP...' *actually mean?

What should the answer be? Where are those 'OWASP Guidelines?' :)

I just created the https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Guidelines_of_OWASP page
to help answering that question. Please chip in with your views

Dinis

Dinis Cruz

Blog: http://diniscruz.blogspot.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/DinisCruz