[Owasp-leaders] Mailing List Issue

Mark Miller mark.miller at owasp.org
Thu Sep 12 19:09:02 UTC 2013

I've been using ConstantContact for a couple years, mailing list of
13,000+. Good analytics and tracking, with an easy to use interface. I
thinki the fee is $175 a month for up to 20K subscribers, unlimited sends
per month. You can dump your entire list in and then segment it if needed,
so the same people can be on multiple lists. I think MailChimp probably has
the same capabilities, too.