[Owasp-leaders] Mailing List Issue

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Thu Sep 12 14:51:46 UTC 2013

Seba et all -

We have been researching other solutions (such as mailchimp) and there is a
cost associated with this -  roughly $350-$500/month.  I agree that this is
the best solution though.  One suggestion is that maybe by offering
advertising opportunities for the connector we can cover our costs (and
then some).

The staff will be working on trying to get this ironed out....I agree it is
an issue and frustrating for all!

Sarah

--
Executive Director