[Owasp-leaders] Mailing List Issue

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Thu Sep 12 00:03:51 UTC 2013

We've been having these issues for along time in almost all lists.
Its getting very annoying.

The cause is the Global OWASP Connector, which is sent to thousands, and occupies the buffers and queues. The solution is, to send the connector using another means (maybe a different server, on a subdomain of owasp?)
-Abbas
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com