[Owasp-leaders] September Global Chapter Meetup

Yvan Boily yvanboily at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 03:39:34 UTC 2013

Jonathon: What can I do to help?  We are going to treat the Paris meeting
as a global meetup as we don't have another candidate for September.

Can we have a chat sometime this week to make sure we have things lined
up?  Otherwise I can just use a regular Hangout On Air, and then repost it
after we get the OWASP page up.