[Owasp-leaders] Looking for help-asistants for the Google Code In project

Neil Smithline neil.smithline at owasp.org
Tue Oct 29 00:02:15 UTC 2013

Johanna, http://j.mp/HmTIFQ says that the organizations will be announced
on November 1. Does this mean that OWASP has already entered an
application? What does the application look like? I can't find it on the
website. Is the deadline for having all tasks enumerated the 1st also? That
is just days away.

The sample tasks (http://j.mp/1altpMg) are pretty cool. Wish I was a teen
again. (OK - that's an overstatement - but you get the idea)

>From the sample tasks, having entrants work on projects such as the
recently mentioned CSRFGuard Java is reasonable.

Neil