[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Election ending this Friday at 23:59CST

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Fri Oct 25 01:39:41 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

just in case you haven't voted yet.
The voting period for our global *OWASP elections ends on Friday Oct-25
at 23:59 CST (Chicago time).* So this is your last chance to cast your
vote on the candidates for the board, for who shall deserve our cool
WASPY Awards and also on how we want to handle project sponsoring in the
future.
Every voting member should have received personal invitation and
reminder emails over the last couple of days, so follow the link there
and cast your vote and voice your opinion.

Cheers and see you soon at our coming AppSecs,

Tobias