[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Vulnerable Web Applications Directory Project

Raul Siles raul at raulsiles.com
Fri Oct 18 15:39:00 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,
That suggestion will move us a step further, as VWAD will change from Directory to Repository.

As far as I know, the idea of maintaining a copy of all the apps cannot be done via Broken Web Applications (BWA), as some of them are targeted to other platforms (e.g. Windows) or are VMs or ISOs in and out themselves.

The point is to decide if OWASP is interested on storing a copy of all the apps in case the original disappear? Please, let us know.

Cheers,
--
Raul