[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Project Sponsorship - What Model does OWASP want?

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Thu Oct 10 20:18:43 UTC 2013

Many foundations and institutional donors are often comfortable with 10% or
less of the gift going to support organizational overhead, operations,
sometimes including targeted project management, for example. Some orgs
demand more frugality, and limit awards to organizations with less than 7%,
others require 0%. It wouldn't hurt if  OWASP were to recommend some kind
of voluntary "suggested" contribution of say 7 - 10% to support overhead /
operations / general fund support.