[Owasp-leaders] OWASP PCI project - old sponsors

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Wed Oct 9 22:05:53 UTC 2013

Hi Collin

Thanks for the tip.  I'm new to licenses, what I understood from the Open
Scoping document is that people can make commercial use of it and
redistribute it, however , is not the document but a tool (program) based
on the Decision Tree proposed in this document. I think I'll need to
consult a lawyer about copyright just to be sure, and my idea is to allow
people use this tool, but they should not be allowed  to use the code and
then make a commercial tool out of it ;-)

regards

Johanna