[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Project Sponsorship - What Model does OWASP want?

Chris Schmidt chris.schmidt at owasp.org
Wed Oct 9 21:51:39 UTC 2013

I think these are a good starting point, however I think text needs to
be added to each that allows for amending on a case by case basis. As
most know, I am a strong advocate for standardization across the entire
OWASP Projects Portfolio, but I also understand that there is no
one-size-fits-all solution to issues like this. I leave it up to someone
smarter than me to word it, but I think it is an important aspect of
Options 2 and 3.

~C