[Owasp-leaders] OWASP PCI project - old sponsors

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Wed Oct 9 14:19:14 UTC 2013

Johanna

> previous project

Maybe just make up a different project name like "PCI Toolkit Project"?

> Based on the Open PCI DSS Scoping Toolkit Document

If you are referring to the toolkit document from the Open Scoping
Framework Corp, that document is licensed under a Creative
Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 license. Will what you are proposing
contravene the "no derivative works" part?

Colin