[Owasp-leaders] OWASP PHP port scanner project (O3P)

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Mon Oct 7 21:22:08 UTC 2013

Me and the whole PHPSEC team are here for you :D
-Abbas
Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com