[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp_project_leader_list] The Projects Summit 2013 is happening: GET INVOLVED!!!!

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Wed Oct 2 17:28:33 UTC 2013

Rock & Rock!!!

In addition to participating/helping with the Summit, please also blog,
tweet or email about it.

I just did that at :
http://blog.diniscruz.com/2013/10/the-projects-summit-2013-is-happening.html

This is a great opportunity to give a massive quality push to our projects,
so let's make the most out of it !

Thanks