[Owasp-leaders] [OWASP Media Project] AppSecUSA and Media Project

Jonathan Marcil jonathan.marcil at owasp.org
Thu Nov 28 17:51:34 UTC 2013

Hi leaders,

I'm glad to announce that we have 43 online talks for 32 hours of
content from AppSecUSA 2013. Some have been available since the day
after the first day of the conference and we've been added them
gradually in the past week.

And now the links:

Playlist, all the recorded talks are available on this page:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpr-xdpM8wG8ODR2zWs06JkMmlRiLyBXU
Short URL: http://sl.owasp.org/usa13_videos

YouTube, people will be able to see AppSecUSA featured contents on:
https://www.youtube.com/owaspglobal

Link directly to the whole playlist beginning with the first talk:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYFtLA2yTR8&list=PLpr-xdpM8wG8ODR2zWs06JkMmlRiLyBXU&index=1

If you want to help, go watch and "Like" the ones you prefer, share them
and subscribe to the channel.

Thanks,

--
 - Jonathan Marcil