[Owasp-leaders] [OWASP Media Project] AppSecUSA and Media Project

Jonathan Marcil jonathan.marcil at owasp.org
Tue Nov 19 15:54:07 UTC 2013

Hi leaders,

if you want to see live stuff happening at AppSecUSA's Projects Summit in
NYC, just tune in to:
https://www.youtube.com/owaspglobal
and refresh from time to time. Stuff I can record will be immediately
available online and for viewing after.

It will also be on https://twitter.com/appsecusa so you can retweet it.

Thanks

- Jonathan